https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/PBGC_page_image_cutout-copy.jpg 1800 1800 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-09-15 08:50:302021-09-15 08:50:30Patch Notes Version 3.73
Introducing Package Based Character Creation!
- A fun, and exciting addition to RPGSuite Software, build quality NPCs the package based way!
- Choose your race and its characteristics will be present in the build process.
- Three different modes of Attribute rolling, including Standard Rolls, Boon Rolls, and Individual Roll Assignment.
- Make a choice of career and background from multiple packages.
- Find out the length of your career, and what benefits you receive in retirement.
- Gain skills, and finish up your character back inside the TCG with the opportunity to purchase equipment, take notes, and generate PDFs.
- Fixed an issue where changing races inside of the traditional character generation software could break when switching races (TCG).
- Skills start on the left on the in-game character sheet when making a character rather than the center (TCG).
- Fixed an issue where sometimes character models could disappear depending on their career (TCG).
Known Issues & Current Work:
- Android Port (DCS).
- Performance issues in the Buy Equipment Screen (TCG).
- Enhanced UI when making connections (TCG).
- Sometimes ammo needs to be double clicked to be loaded (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Properly display skills and levels granted by equipment (DCS & TCG).
- UI Enhancement: Buy / Install button for Battle Dress.
- Additional sectors from traveller map (DCS).
- Optional PDF for Character Logs.