https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/patch-default.png 300 300 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:18:022021-11-03 20:49:39Patch Notes Version 3.61
Patch Notes Version 3.61
- Import & Export Characters
- Added the ability for users to Export their characters into a file format (DCS & TCG).
- Added the ability for users to Import character files to their accounts (DCS).
- Export will be found under the “Load Character” section of the TCG.
- Import and Export will be located in the “Character Screen” upon logging into the DCS.
- Users will also have the ability to Export their current character while in use inside the DCS in the “Menu” panel.
- Custom Skills
- Custom skills are now appropriately editable and can display as the user intends.
- When rolling a custom skill in the TCG, it will appear on the in-game character sheet according to the name and skill level granted by the user.
- In the DCS, rolling a custom skill will now greet the user with a new window. This window allows the user to enter a name, and description of their custom skill.
- Custom skills now appropriately print and populate across all character sheet PDFs (TCG & DCS).
Known Issues & Current Work
- Battle Dress appearing on the weapon fire screen without embedded weapons(DCS).
- Sometimes the wrong weapon is selected when entering the weapon fire screen (DCS).
- Custom Skills showing up with the incorrect name, or not showing up at all (TCG & DCS).
- Enhancement: Add the ability for users to remove character images (DCS).
- Making Custom World Entry more robust by allowing for All Attributes (DCS).
- Android port (DCS).
- There are many more user enhancements, users requests, and bug fixes we are currently working on (for both the TCG & DCS), and we will give more updates as we progress.