https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/patch-default.png 300 300 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:17:402021-11-03 20:49:26Patch Notes Version 3.6
- Fixed an issue with the Bwap character model not switching out when a different race is selected (DCS).
- Fixed multiple issues with the character model disappearing under certain conditions (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: When a lot of equipment or weapons are present, the toggle navigation is dynamically replaced with a more traditional scroll bar (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Added a scroll bar to Log Entry and Log Preview (DCS).
- Fixed an issue with NaN% occasionally appearing when loading the software (DCS).
- Fixed an issue with the Roll Panel resetting your dice selection when adding a plus or minus modifier (DCS).
- Fixed an issue with the Original Character Sheet where it would fail to export when the amount of equipment exceeded the maximum equipment slots (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with Career History page sometimes not generating correctly with longer career histories in the Expanded Character Sheet & Liquid Metal Pack PDFs (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with missing equipment descriptions on the top of the Expanded Character Sheet PDF (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with certain items not printing in the Liquid Metal Character Sheet Pack & Expanded Character Sheet (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with the Notes page not generating additional pages of notes when necessary in the Expanded Character Sheet and Liquid Metal Character Sheet Pack (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with duplicate equipment being present on Expanded Character Sheet and Liquid metal Character Sheet Pack when your character has Talents (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with Consumables taking multiple equipment slots or weapon slots in PDFs (TCG & DCS).
Known Issues & Current Work
- Battle Dress appearing on the weapon fire screen without embedded weapons(DCS).
- Sometimes the wrong weapon is selected when entering the weapon fire screen (DCS).
- Custom Skills showing up with the incorrect name, or not showing up at all (TCG & DCS).
- Enhancement: Add the ability for users to remove character images (DCS).
- Making Custom World Entry more robust by allowing for All Attributes (DCS).
- High CPU usage on linux when using Nvidia GPUs.
- There are many more user enhancements, users requests, and bug fixes we are currently working on (for both the TCG & DCS), and we will give more updates as we progress.