https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/LiquidMetalAd-1.png 878 1198 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:15:482021-08-16 22:15:48Changes in Version 3.54
Mac Traveller Character Sheet Path has changed!
- Created new Expanded Character Sheet.
- Provides access to new dynamic character sheet building system.
- Dynamically generates pages based on your character.
- Adds pages to display your entire career history.
- Additional equipment pages generated based on character equipment amount.
- Brand new talents page that displays talents with descriptive powers.
- Provides room for all skills in the game.
- Fixes most if not all font sizing issues.
- The additional space provides users legible and usable character sheets.
- Maintains original visual aesthetics, but adds functionality.
- Bug Fixes & Additional Features
- UI Update for character selection screen.
- TCG & DCS Path saving assurances (if the path to save your character sheet does not exist, it will create it for you).
- Fixed a bug where the character image wouldn’t print to the PDF in the DCS.
- Jack-of-All-Trades skill now displayed on character sheet as “JoAT”.
- Added abbreviation to names and skills, equipment, augment, and others that were too long to fit in fields, also aids the character sheet.
- Added italics to child skills for more distinction.
- Bolded Parent skills for distinction.
- Descriptions for Character Sheets are now present.
- Liquid Metal Character Sheet Pack has Arrived!
- Contains all aforementioned functionality of the Expanded Character Sheet with more style.
- Pack includes five visual themes: Imperial Silver, Hierate Gold, Iridium Blue, and Tijian Teal.
- Access this new product inside the TCG or DCS.
- New Interface Included for TCG & DCS Character Sheet Selection.
- When finishing a character, a new screen will presented to use to selected their desired character sheet.
- Includes a preview of the character sheet before its PDF is generated.
- Allows users to create multiple PDFs from this screen.