https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/patch-default.png 300 300 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:21:152021-11-03 20:42:42Patch Notes Version 3.71
- Reduced file size across all operating systems (Windows, MacOS, and Linux) for the DCS and TCG.
- Should improve performance and reliability across all platforms.
- Linux: Fixed an issue where Character Avatars would not appear.
- Fixed an issue where choosing some races would skip over the home world screen and moving users directly into starting a career (TCG).
- Fixed an issue where the screen would stretch when changing resolution and added some additional supported resolutions (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where character thumbnails would not appear (TCG).
- Fixed an issue where Logs could not be edited (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where Logs started on the “New Log” screen as opposed to the “Logs” screen (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where lighting could be inconsistent or too dark (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue where buying an auxiliary grenade launcher would crash the “Buy Equipment” screen (TCG).
- Fixed an issue where the encyclopedia wouldn’t operate when users had purchased it.
Known Issues & Current Work:
- Android Port (DCS).
- Sometimes the Mustering Out Benefits panel appears blank but has information to display (TCG).
- Sometimes a user can get talent rolls which are exceedingly high when training for Psionics (TCG).
- Performance issues in the Buy Equipment Screen (TCG).
- Enhanced UI when making connections (TCG).
- Sometimes ammo needs to be double clicked to be loaded (DCS).
- Character images not properly centered on PDFs (DCS & TCG).
- UI Enhancement: Properly display skills and levels granted by equipment (DCS & TCG).
- UI Enhancement: Buy / Install button for Battle Dress.
- Additional sectors from traveller map (DCS).
- Optional PDF for Character Logs.