https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Chokari.png 1800 1800 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-09-16 22:20:552021-09-16 22:20:55Patch Notes Version 3.70
Introducing the Chokari Character Race!
- The Chokari Character Race from Behind the Claw (P. 35) is now available for purchase on the RPGSuite Store!
- Includes new hand-made models for Male and Female Chokari characters!
- Train for Psionics before beginning your career as a Chokari.
- Created a new manager for all of our in-game character models
- Character models now load dynamically from the rest of the software, this increases loading times when models are present (TCG & DCS).
- When selecting a character model before beginning the character creation process, the gender is randomized to include diversity in the start up process (TCG).
- Added an in game resolution settings manager.
- Settings for fullscreen mode, windowed mode, and resolution are now inside each software suite (DCS & TCG).
- Aforementioned settings can be located by selecting the “Gear Icon” in the TCG and are present throughout the entire software suite.
- The same settings for the DCS are located in a gear icon when selecting your character, or in the character sheet screen under “Menu.”
- Fixed an issue where loading a weapon would sometimes cause the application to freeze or crash (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where training for Psionics more than once would cause the application to crash or freeze.
- When training for psionics a second time, you will now gain a Psionic Contact.
- If you completely failed your Psionic training the first time around, you can still train for psionics, but cannot train again after a successful attempt.
Known Issues & Current Work:
- Android Port (DCS).
- Sometimes ammo needs to be double clicked to be loaded (DCS).
- Character images not properly centered on PDFs (DCS & TCG).
- UI Enhancement: Properly display skills and levels granted by equipment (DCS & TCG).
- UI Enhancement: Buy / Install button for Battle Dress.
- Additional sectors from traveller map (DCS).
- Optional PDF for Character Logs.