https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/patch-default.png 300 300 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:18:212021-11-03 20:49:51Patch Notes Version 3.62
Patch Notes Version 3.62
- Created and implemented a basic custom world entry interface which allows users to dynamically enter all home world characteristics (DCS).
- Write out a Name, Sector, Subsector, & Hex Position
- Various sliders allow users to choose Starport, Size, Atmosphere, Hydrographic, Population, Government, Law Level, & Tech Level.
- Includes a summary of the custom world at the bottom of the panel.
- Custom world selection and World selection is only ever overridden when the “Apply” button is selected.
- When selecting equipment from the market or from inventory, the description now includes a required skill to avoid a bane (DCS).
- It will also include the skill level required if said required skill is above level 0.
- Duplicate information on equipment & more specifically weapons would often times appear in the description, this has been resolved (DCS).
- Fixed an issue with Character Sheets not reflecting the proper skill level when rolling skills in the DCS (DCS).
- Note: Skill may need to be re-rolled or a new character made for this fix to function as intended.
- Chosen worlds are now preselected on the map when entering re-entering the map screen after a world is chosen (DCS).
- When selecting a weapon to fire from your inventory, the correct weapon is now always chosen (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect world could be chosen on the map, when selecting a world from the map the correct data will now be present (DCS).
- Battle Dress no longer appears inside the weapon screen without a weapon attached to said Battle Dress.
- Fixed an issue with font sizing on the Original Character Sheet (DCS & TCG).
- Fixed an issue with PDF failing to print occasionally (TCG & DCS).