https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/patch-default.png 300 300 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:17:212021-11-03 20:49:14Patch Notes Version 3.58
- Major Fix: Fixed windows character models not displaying correctly, they would show up with missing textures(ripped clothes, black spots, etc). That issue has been resolved, and the character models are rendering properly (DCS).
- Fixed an issue with the Hiver not animating properly, its animation now runs as intended (DCS).
- Added UI indication to the Character Sheet Selection Screen, the character sheet you have selected will now be indicated by having a dark blue selection state (TCG & DCS).
- Scroll bar and character sheet selection now starts at the top of the list in the Character Sheet Selection Screen (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with the Notes Screen text where it would expand beyond the border of the window and the text would cut off. This issue has been resolved, and the new scrolling feature is working as intended. (DCS).
Known Issues & Current Work
- Battle Dress appearing on the weapon fire screen without embedded weapons(DCS).
- Bwap female character selection doesn’t switch the model, users get stuck on bwap and requires them to log in and out for the change to appear (DCS).
- Sometimes the wrong weapon is selected when entering the weapon fire screen (DCS).
- Career History page sometimes doesn’t generate correctly with longer career histories in PDFs (TCG & DCS).
- Custom Skills showing up with the incorrect name, or not showing up at all (TCG & DCS).
- Enhancement: Add the ability for users to remove character images (DCS).
- Character model sometimes disappearing (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Make paging through equipment more user friendly (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Add scrollbars to log Entry and Notes (DCS).
- NaN% occasionally shows up when loading the software (DCS).
- Making Custom World Entry more robust by allowing for All Attributes (DCS).
- There are many more user enhancements, users requests, and bug fixes we are currently working on (for both the TCG & DCS), and we will give more updates as we progress.