https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/patch-default.png 300 300 Brad Mills https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Brad Mills2021-08-16 22:16:432021-11-03 20:48:47Changes in Version 3.57
Mac Traveller Character Sheet Path has changed as of version 3.54!
- Major Fix: Weapon fire screen allocating users negative bonuses even though their character has the correct skill & skill level. Resolved an issue where skill’s weren’t being allocated appropriately to rolling said skills, requirements and skills now function as intended when rolling (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where PDFs would fail to generate when character notes were not present (DCS & TCG).
- Fixed an issue where the character image was blank when creating a PDF (DCS).
- Fixed an issue where an uploaded character image would not be present on PDFs when they are generated (DCS).
- Added a scroll bar to character logs (pops up dynamically when multiple logs are present), also included a scroll bar when writing long notes. (DCS)
- Fixed an issue with the Bwap character model (DCS).
Known Issues & Current Work
- DCS Windows character models are missing textures and do not display properly.
- Battle Dress appearing on the weapon fire screen without embedded weapons(DCS).
- Bwap female character selection doesn’t switch the model, users get stuck on bwap and requires them to log in and out for the change to appear (DCS).
- Sometimes the wrong weapon is selected when entering the weapon fire screen (DCS).
- Career History page sometimes doesn’t generate correctly with longer career histories in PDFs (TCG & DCS).
- Custom Skills showing up with the incorrect name, or not showing up at all (TCG & DCS).
- Enhancement: Add the ability for users to remove character images (DCS).
- Character model sometimes disappearing (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Make paging through equipment more user friendly (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Add scrollbars to log Entry and Notes (DCS).
- NaN% occasionally shows up when loading the software (DCS).
- Making Custom World Entry more robust by allowing for All Attributes (DCS).
- There are many more user enhancements, users requests, and bug fixes we are currently working on (for both the TCG & DCS), and we will give more updates as we progress.