The Digital Character Sheet on Android has Arrived!
- We’re proud to announce the DCS Beta has arrived on Android Devices!
- The DCS on android is in beta and will be immediately available to anyone who owns the DCS.
- For android users on Android 10, the application is available for sideloading on the RPGSuite website.
- For android 11 or newer users the DCS Beta is available on the Google Play Store.
- Google Play only allows official releases on Android 11 or newer, their compliance changes as time marches on.
- DCS is now in widescreen and received some graphical updates!
- There are no longer black bars and should scale appropriately.
- Aspect ratios of 16:9 and 16:10 should scale appropriately.
- This should also work for ultrawide aspect ratios but has not been tested intnerally (feel free to let us know how it works).
- General cleanup of the DCS views including the encyclopedia to make it an overall more enjoyable experience.
- When entering the DCS you will no longer have to wait for 3D assets to download, they now download when you’re inside of the character sheet.
- Added a button to reset 3D models in the TCG for users having a hard time making it through the initial loading screens.
- Performance improvements (TCG)
- Some legacy code was bogging down performance across the software.
- All users should have markedly better performance.
- There’s still some performance issues that were out of scope for this update, particularly the Equipment Screen causes slow down.
- The Equipment Screen will be replaced in future patches.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect roll modifiers (TCG).
- Fixed an issue where selected gender may not appear appropriately (TCG).
- Fixed an issue with Saurian racial dice no longer appearing (TCG).
- Starship Architect kickstar campaign
- TCG UI & performance overhaul
- Android Port full release.