https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Saurian.jpg 1800 1800 Derek DiPietro https://rpgsuite.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/logo.png Derek DiPietro2021-05-04 18:38:262021-05-11 14:02:04Saurian Race Goes Live on Patch 3.72!
Introducing the Saurian Character Race!
- The Saurian Character Race from Behind the Claw (P. 67).
- Include new hand-made models for male and female Saurian characters!
- Saurian base rolls are now included when generating your character in the TCG
- The Saurian are available for purchase at our store and are compatible with the TCG & DCS Software.
- Attribute rolling panel has been changed!
- Rolls now show as a pair of dice.
- Racial Base has been added to attribute rolls to handle the addition of the Saurian race, and any future cases where stats are not 2d6 based.
- Racial Base converts a 2d6 roll to any roll type (2d3 and 1d6 for example).
- Improved animation quality for the Chokari Character Race.
- Fixed an issue where mustering out benefits would occasionally come up blank in the mustering out benefit tables (TCG).
- Fixed an issue where 3D character portraits were too small on PDFS (TCG & DCS).
- Fixed an issue with gender options not being functional (TCG).
Known Issues & Current Work:
- Android Port (DCS).
- Sometimes the Mustering Out Benefits panel appears blank but has information to display (TCG).
- Sometimes a user can get talent rolls which are exceedingly high when training for Psionics (TCG).
- Performance issues in the Buy Equipment Screen (TCG).
- Enhanced UI when making connections (TCG).
- Sometimes ammo needs to be double clicked to be loaded (DCS).
- UI Enhancement: Properly display skills and levels granted by equipment (DCS & TCG).
- UI Enhancement: Buy / Install button for Battle Dress.
- Additional sectors from traveller map (DCS).
- Optional PDF for Character Logs.